Thursday, April 16, 2009

The Crock Goes Gluten Free?


Holy crap who would have though... Betty Crocker (owned by General Mills) is now going gluten free with some of their products! Pretty much the antithesis of all that is gluten free? This amazes me. Maybe now we can get past the point of paying $10 at Whole Foods for a sub-par gluten free cookie mix or pre made brownies that taste like thick aged chalk covered in chocolate. This is really great. I have only heard about this through the blogosphere so far and havent read it first hand on their site. But whoever is doing their PR is pre leaking product photos and sending samples because people have tried the new products and so far the response has been good! Here are the blogs I found that have mentioned and reviewed the products 
Kill.The.Gluten did a great product review that I recommend checking out! All of the photos of products posted here are photos taken by kill.the.gluten blog and are not my own product shots.  Everything looks really great! Cant wait to try these myself! 



No comments:

Post a Comment